We are currently hiring multiple lead stylist and apprentice positions for multiple schedules, at multiple locations.
Ginger Salon apprentices must have graduated from cosmetology school and want to learn while working with a team. Must stay for two years post-apprenticeship graduation.
The Benefits of being a Ginger
- 35-hour work weeks
- Platinum-level health benefits
- All holidays paid
- Working for a sustainability-focused B-Corp
- Sick time paid at commission rate
- Competitive commission rate with no back bar fees
- Starting two weeks PTO
- Financial health classes
- Knowing you're about to join a team who’s mantra is ALL FABULOUS, NO SLOUCHING
We’re into great hair, treating the environment right, and taking care of our team. Read more about Ginger, the nation’s first B-Corp certified salon.