We are currently hiring multiple Lead Stylist positions for multiple schedules, at multiple locations.
Unfortunately, we cannot hire apprentices until Multnomah County enters Stage Two of the Oregon COVID-19 Reopening plan.
Ginger Salon apprentices must have graduated from cosmetology school and want to learn while working with a team. Must stay for two years post-apprenticeship graduation.
The Benefits of being a Ginger
- 35-hour work weeks
- Platinum-level health benefits
- All holidays paid
- Working for a sustainability-focused B-Corp
- Sick time paid at commission rate
- Competitive commission rate with no back bar fees
- Starting two weeks PTO
- Financial health classes
- Knowing you're about to join a team who’s mantra is ALL FABULOUS, NO SLOUCHING
We’re into great hair, treating the environment right, and taking care of our team. Read more about Ginger, the nation’s first B-Corp certified salon.