We are currently hiring for multiple Lead Stylist and Apprenticeship positions at multiple salon locations. Apply below!
Ginger Salon apprentices must have graduated from cosmetology school and want to learn while working with a team. Training lasts for up to a year and includes behind the chair services. Graduation from our apprenticeship is complete when both the Educational Director and the Apprentice feels confident in their timing and skills.
Ginger Salon's Lead Stylists must have completed extensive training programs after graduation, and have at least two years of behind the chair experience. All Lead Stylists must complete a 1- to 3-week paid training internship with our Educational Director before working behind the chair.
The Benefits of being a Ginger
- 35-hour work weeks
- Platinum-level health benefits, including health, vision, dental and alternative medicine
- Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- All holidays paid
- Working for a sustainability-focused B CorpTM, who cares about their employees and the community
- Sick time
- Competitive commission rate with no back bar fees
- Paid time off (PTO) up to 5 weeks
- Excellent team events, where you get paid to have freaking fun
- Knowing you're on a great team whose mantra is We don't just love hair, we love people!!!!